Medically Fragile Students
The Missouri Legislature in the budget process appropriated funds to offer free MoVIP classes to students who have been designated as medically fragile and cannot attend school due to this condition.
All funds for state-funded tuition for the 2012-2013 school year have been exhausted.
Basic information about Medically Fragile Students:
- The medically fragile seats in MoVIP are not for temporary medical conditions (six weeks or less)
- Students who apply and are accepted into the medically fragile program are expected to participate for an entire semester.
- If sufficient funds are not available to meet demand, priority will be given to medically fragile students who absolutely cannot attend school for medical reasons.
- Interested students who do not qualify as medically fragile, may attend MoVIP by paying tuition.
- We recommend up to four classes per semester under this program. This allows us to serve as many Medically Fragile Students as possible.